All papers accepted and presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for further scrutiny and publication.
(For Indian Authors)
(For Non-Indian Authors
|Full Paper registration (for IEEE Member)
|Full Paper registration(for Non-IEEE member)
|Co Author registration
|Extra Paper registration (if two papers accepted) (Non-member)
- Members from IEEE are available for member’s registration fees.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. The student status must be certified by the student’s institution or advisor. The proof of enrollment (Valid Student ID showing name and current status) should be scanned and uploaded on the registration system.
- All registrations include the admission to all technical sessions and E-proceeding.
- To upload your final paper, you need a registration inquiry number, issued by the online registration system. Please make registration and payment before the final paper submission.
- At least one of the authors must complete an author registration by the final camera-ready paper submission deadline for their paper to be included in the final program of the conference. One author registration covers only one paper.
- The accepted paper numbers, to be covered by the author registration, will be required at the online registration.
Submission of Multiple Papers
- Multiple papers may be submitted by one author or group of authors. In such cases, if multiple papers are accepted, authors will need to submit at-least one full registration per paper, to make the paper eligible for presentation / publishing. However, if there are more than one papers from same group of authors, there will be an extra charge of as Complementary paper for every additional paper, provided any one author has paid full registration fee for that paper. In such cases, Conference Kit will not be issued, however, certificate will be issued to the author who would be presenting this paper. Please note that a paper will be considered for presentation / publication only when at-least one full registration is received against that paper.
- Credit card only
VISA, Master, JCB, American Express, Diners Club cards are accepted.
- For author registration, the refund of the registration fee will be made after deduction of the cancellation charge if written notification is received until the end of October. No refund will be made after November 1. No refund is also given for No-shows.
- For audience registration, no refunds will be made.
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by e-mail (E-mail: email@example.com ).
- All administration fees will be deducted from the conference registration refund.
Online Registration System
The online registration system is now available at the following link.
Registration Link for Payment:
For Indian Authors: https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_Kkcix3Di1GU6Fm/view
For Foreign Authors: https://in.explara.com/e/ieee-iconat-2023
Support: For international payment please click on the Stripe payment option on the payment page while doing payment.